Friday, October 27, 2017

Freedom and Love Tribe



I am here to bring freedom.  Not simply for myself, but for all of humanity and for all beings of this planet and beyond.  Freedom cannot be achieved through running away or by defeating evil or an 'oppressor'. Freedom cannot be fought for, yet it is omnipresent and available in each moment for realization - self realization.  True freedom lives within.  Inner Joy and Self Love & authenticity activate freedom.  Being joyful, living in gratitude, appreciation and unconditionally loving one's self is the path to seeing that ALL is LOVE which is liberation.

Knowing that all is well and that all is love is also the core to peace.  Peace, love and unity are the trinities of Truth.  Truth is a heavenly dimension of peace, love and unity.

More about my journey and personal purpose.  I am here to unite the kingdoms & tribes, including: humanity, plant, animal, elemental & galactic kingdoms - heaven and earth.

I have no identification with ethnicity, culture, race, religion, philosophy, gender, age, class etc.  I AM LIGHT.  I see in frequency - spectrums of holographic, vibrational divine light.   Though embodiment of harmony & balance, I am here to serve the water, air, land, humanity and the lifeforms of Gaia & beyond. Unconditional Love & Music are my tools.  Music because it unifies various dimensions of the multiverse into a singular focus of love.  Unconditional Love because it creates music.

I am grateful to be part of an awesome tribe: The Love Tribe!  We are of all colors ages and forms and are spread out across every city and town of the world.  We do not see color, status, division, philosophy or politics.  Having no leader but divine love itself, we connect through the frequency and vibration of Unconditional Love.  We invite anyone daring to Love them self, humanity and our planet unconditionally.  We dissolve judgments of appearance, gender, age, history, belief, status and ability with the gentle light of love. Though the Love Tribe is infinitely diverse, we tend to adore nature, selfless service, health consciousness, community, creativity & freedom.  We have created and continue to create a New Earth - a Heavenly Earth based upon unity, non-judgement, peace, abundance, prosperity, expression, equality, authenticity & joy!  We each have unique talents and roles through which we serve. Are you Love Tribe? <3

I honor Gaia. I honor water. I honor light.  I honor families, children and you!  I honor your journey as we are all expanding, unifying and evolving together! The future is bright! Thank you for loving me and loving you.  I love you and I love myself! Funny and fun to say being that We Are One! 

Blessed Be

Prince <3

No comments:

Post a Comment